Since 2000, Adexsi has become the worldwide leader for fire safety, natural smoke extraction and energy management solutions.
In 1993, Hexadome, the French leader for NSHEV (Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilator) and Skylights solutions joins the Soprema group.
In 2000, the Soprema group, the worldwide leader for waterproof solutions creates the Adexsi group to become its fire safety and natural smoke extraction business unit.
In 2003, Adexsi acquires Souchier, French leader in architectural natural smoke extraction solutions.
Since 2008, Adexsi expanded its worldwide activity by opening subsidiaries in Germany, United Kingdom, Romania, China and Morocco.
In 2014, Boullet, the oldest manufacturer of smoke and fire curtains and compartmentation solutions joins the Adexsi group. Doing so, Adexsi completes its offer with solutions for fire safety inside buildings.
In 2015, Adexsi revamps its identity and its slogan to « Opening new perspectives », showing its ambition to gain recognition in the energy management industry.
April 1st of 2015, Essertec, the major skylight manufacturer of Germany, joins the Adexsi group.
In July 2015, the HISL group (SIH, Sodilight, Innovation Partners, SIH Services, SIH Morocco and SIH Lumina – specialists of natural smoke extraction and natural lighting for +50 years) joins Adexsi.
In 2016, Adexsi reorganizes its portfolio of companies with the creation of Bluetek by merging the HISL group and Hexadome and Souchier-Boullet with the merging of Souchier and Boullet.
In 2018, Tellier Brise-Soleil, French manufacturer of brise-soleils (fix or mobile), façade cladding and shutters, joins the Adexsi group.
// Our mission
- Harness natural elements.
- Regroup our services to offer new perspectives.
- Become the leader for buildings’ dynamic energy management systems.
- Contribute every day to the safety and comfort of people.
- Offer our customers added value through on-going innovation and tailored-made solutions.
// Adexsi is composed of :
- 6 companies - leaders on their niche: Bluetek, Essertec, Souchier-Boullet, Langethermo, Tellier Brise-Soleil.
- Brands: Lightube, Souchier, Boullet, Genatis.
- 9 plants with 7 located in France.
- 17 locations for installation and maintenance.
- 4 subsidiaries in the World: Morocco, United Kingdom, China, Romania.
- 900 employees.
- 160 000 units manufactured per year.
- Activities in more than 40 countries.